Website Quality Control Laboratories L.L.C
We are looking for an NDT Technician with a Level III Certification, preferably with the ASNT, the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing or equivalent Internationally known certifying body. The applicant we are looking at could look forward to industry standard compensation while working in New York. Applicant must be willing and ready to relocate to the US as soon as his/her working visa is approved. A comprehensive resume is required with readily verifiable experience. References shall be contacted for verification.
Applicant must possess any or all of the following certifications:
a. VT – Visual Testing
b. PT – Penetrant Testing
c. MT – Magnetic Particle Testing
d. RT – Radiographic Testing
e. UT – Ultrasonic Testing
- Level III Certification in at least UT or RT from ASNT (American Society for Nondestructive Testing) or equivalent professional certification.
- Must possess a working knowledge in both AWS D1.1 and D1.5 Welding Codes.
- Internationally accredited certification would be an acceptance factor.
- American Welding Society (AWS) and Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) would be a distinct advantage.
- ·OSHA 30 certification a plus
- Able to create and document non-destructive testing methods, processes or results.
- Calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing (NDT) or products or materials.
- Prepare reports on non-destructive testing (NDT) results.
- Competitive industry rates, commensurate to experience and certification; w/ chance to work in US
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com