Website Quality Control Laboratories, LLC
We are looking to hire a skilled IT support engineer to assist all users with computer hardware and software issues. You will be required to work on-site or via remote connection and assist with hardware installations, software upgrades, systems integrations, and basic IT-related issues.
To ensure success as a IT support engineer, you should have extensive knowledge of home and office systems, good problem-solving skills, and high-level interpersonal skills. A top-class desktop support engineer provides fast and effective support for clients experiencing basic hardware and software issues.
IT Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responding to all ticket requests Email request.
- Manage Server, Domain Controller, Cloud Server. Application Server
- Manage all Account Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Application.
- Traveling to the client’s location or connecting via a remote link.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Manage Cisco Meraki VPN, McAfee Security, Logmein.
- Manage inventory System.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
- Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
- Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Proven work experience as a desktop support engineer or support technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- knowledge in Windows 10, Network Printers, Network Scanner.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification is a plus
- 5-years experience of IT related works
- Knowledgeable on Cisco Meraki
- Knowledgeable on Active Directory
- Basic knowledge on IT-Networking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org