Website Quality Control Laboratories
The Geotechnical engineer we are looking for must have extensive experience in his line of work. A comprehensive and verifiable work experience must accompany the resume and certifications if available must be included. Working knowledge in physical & chemical testing of soils is preferred, Knowledge of environmental factors affecting soil foundations, including a working knowledge of ground water effects is desired.
- Engineering Graduate (preferably Geotechnical or Civil Engineering specialty)
- Five (5) years’ experience in Support of Excavation (SOE) and subsurface soil investigation, soil stabilization, slope & risk assessments
- Certificates from any, some or all of the following certifying agencies: the Department of Public Work and Highways, American Concrete Institute (ACI), International Code Council (ICC). Certifications from the American Welding Society (AWS) & National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) would be a distinct advantage.
- OSHA 30 certification a plus
- Field Inspection & supervision of geotechnical investigation and construction. Must be familiar with Soil classification Systems such as the Unified Soil Classification System (USCS) and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) system.
- Perform analysis for foundations, embankments, retaining walls, tunnels and underground structures under the supervision of senior geotechnical engineer.
- Must be able to read and interpret Geotechnical, Sub-surface investigation reports.
- Knowledge of Technical Report writing is an advantage
- Competitive industry rates, commensurate to experience and certification; w/ chance to work in US
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com